Saturday, June 28, 2008

Summer is great.


It's so great! Man...I may still be young...but summer makes me think of when I was a kid. And no...it wasn't that long ago. But being a kid is so much more fun, huh. A week at my grandmothers. And then after she passed, a week at my aunt's with my little cousin. It's just like...back then nothing could touch you. And summer was three months of just fun. It was like the icing on the cake of child hood just to sound cheesey. I don't even know why i'm putting all this on here.

But I did get this entry made not that long ago. I finally caught up with everyone and go a little labeler. Should have gotten one a hundred years ago. They are SO much fun! haha.

In the process of editing. I don't know why this is taking me so long to get done. lol. I usually tape and edit and upload same day. There's no commentary in this cause it was late and I was the only one awake.

WOOOOOO. I still want to see your journal pages to put on the end of a video. I've only gotten one person's. Change that.

1 comment:

squishiefuzz said...

I can't wait to you post your video, I have been checking everyday on Youtube, then i remembered you had a new blog !!