Friday, September 19, 2008

I almost missed it.

lol. today has been filled. I left at 8:40 am...and was not back until around 12 hours later...


I'm in bed. In my pjs....about to get warm in snuggly. Scooter is totally passed out next to my knee, and I'm gonna start the hunt for something good on tv.







Tomorrow will start all the funness. But I didn't want to skip the VERY FIRST DAY of my blog week. Guess it's bad that blog week is starting on a friday....









Anyway. Let's say you stumbled across this post...and are dying for something fun to do in your art or visual journal (however you refer to yours).

"Prompt": (does it sound too corny?)

How do you get comfy, and just relax after a long day? What do you do to unwind? Do you get to do it as often as you would like? Do you like to be alone, or spend the time with someone else? TV on or off? Book?

have fun! I would love to see your page. email is owlsNelephants@aol.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love prompts! Thanks for posting and helping me to think and create!