Saturday, September 27, 2008

I'm a horrible blogger.

Yeah so blog week didn't really make it.




BUUUT....the other day I tried something new in my journal: drawing!

It's nothing amazing. I'm not going to sit here and wax poetic on the girl I drew...but it was fun! It came out messed up....and the wings look stupid, I don't even know why I drew them. I'm not intpo wings and fairies...but whatever!


So uh...if you need something to do in your journal....DO SOMETHING DIFFERENT! A different technique, a new color, a new style...don't write? do nothing but write. don't (or can't) draw? DO IT ANYWAY. just have fun. :)






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think your drawing looks Awesome!!!

Anonymous said...

Do you mind if I use this photo on my blog? She is just beautiful and perfect to represent my word for 2009. Do you do that? Ali posted a lot about it last year but I don't think she's started posting about it this year yet.

http://insilversandals.blogspot.com/